humbled & grateful
- "Alexa who is the Heart and Soul @YOGIC, is a significant reason why I have literally had a second chance at this wonderful thing we call life.
- With Alexa's inspiration, support and an awesome accessible yoga practice for all levels,
- in the last 12 months I have lost 70kgs
lifestyle that enriches my new life." T. Searl, Teacher & Writer
- Time .. skill .. care - they’re the 3 ‘benchmarks’ by which I’ve always rated ‘professionalism’ and a professional ethic & attitude. And let me tell you, Alexa, you have those qualities & virtues in absolute abundance." C. Dominy, University Lecturer
- "I hear what you don't from many of your students, and that is what a wonderful teacher you are. I take my hat off to you Alexa you teach every age and level of experience. You are a living example of what yoga can do for you and I thank you for the many hours of classes we have spent together, my body certainly thanks you as does my heart and Spirit." Liz Archer
- "I want to let you know that the retreat did have a significant impact on me. Having that much time allowed some of the philosophy to sink in and the extended practise brought more of an awakening. The people you chose to work with you all contributed to the overall experience and I am grateful to have been there. Thank you." C. Dunn, Teacher