1 : 1 YOGA
- Are you a beginner who would like to learn the basics of yoga in a more private, safe setting?
- Are you an experienced yogi looking to take your practice to the next level?
- Are public classes not your cup of tea, or not possible in your busy schedule?
- Are you a runner, surfer, skier or general adventurer looking for a yoga routine to complement your sport?
- Or do you simply prefer taking a private class on your own or as a way to spend quality time with your friends, family or partner?
One-on-one private workshops are the ideal way to move your practice forward, no matter where you’re currently at in your yogic journey. These sessions are about exploring your individual needs, addressing your specific issues, and designing a practice that is perfect for you.
Have an experienced and intuitive teacher lead you through a sequence created just for you. We can focus on:
- the development of a yoga practice foundation
- personalised yoga coaching for issues such as stress reduction, weight-loss etc.
- a sports-specific program to complement your running, tennis, surfing, skiing, swimming or golf with exercises that will increase strength, flexibility & focus, and decrease the risk of injury
- a therapeutic program for basic back care, yoga for seniors, dis-eased or the healing from injury/illness
- yoga for women
- pre- and postnatal yoga
For more information contact Alexa.