Things to know before coming to class
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class.
- It's true and I can't say it often enough: You don't have to be flexible in order to practice yoga.
- You don't need any experience. The classes are taught in a way that everyone is able to accomplish the postures.
- If you arrive late, you may enter for up to 5 minutes after class has started.
- Try not to eat a heavy meal for at least two hours before class. A light snack is OK.
- Dress comfortably.
- Let me know if you are pregnant, have any injuries or other limitations.
- Always respect your body when practicing yoga.
- Let me know if you have any questions or there is anything I can do to make your yoga experience better.